YDK (YV) Motor Dyson DC04 DC07 DC14 DC27 DC33
- Brand: Premium Quality After-Market Spare Part
- Product Code: YDK (YV) Standard Upright Motor
- Availability: In Stock
NOTE: Please be sure to read ALL the information here to be sure you buy the correct motor for you, as there are three options.
This is a replacement motor to suit the following UK, European and Australian Dyson models:
- DC04 (see notes below)
This motor replaces 220-240v motors labelled with YV-511, YV-2200, YV-16K24EE, YV-16K24ED and YV-16K24EC.
This motor is 220-240 volts/1600 watts and is NOT suitable for USA models.
This motor has the correct external suppression and overload thermal cut-out, which not all motors do.
Please remember to order the correct filters when changing your motor as these will need changing at the same time as the motor.
If you have a lavender/grey DC04 Zorbster model, you need to swap over your old thermal cut out to the new motor to retain dual speed Zorbster functionality.
OPTIONS - We offer three options of motor:
- 'Budget' are motors our suppliers describe as "made to a price". They cost £20.99. Suitable for DC04/7/14/27/33 with YDK (YV) motors.
- 'Premium' are a better quality motor. They cost £24.99. We use these on our reconditioned machines. This is the one we generally recommend. Suitable for DC04/7/14/27/33 with YDK (YV) motors.
- 'Genuine YV-2200' are genuine Dyson YV-2200 motors for DC07, DC14, DC27 and DC33. They cost £61.50 including UK delivery (select 'free delivery' during checkout).
Important condition of sale: Our motors very seldom fail prematurely when fitted by an experienced engineer using fresh filters. Occasionally, amateur fitters try to return them as "faulty" having used a hammer on the shaft. A hammer should NEVER be used on a motor shaft. In the unlikely event of a return being needed, it will be immediately disallowed if there is ANY evidence of a hammer having been used at all.